- 100% silk, raw silk kimono wrap with pockets
- shown above in Ivory
- size 1 is best for numeric sizes 0 - 4
- size 2 is best for numeric sizes 6 - 12
- size 3 is best for numeric sizes 14 - 20
LENGTH is 29" at center back.
- medium weight Silk Noil or Raw Silk
- Raw silk yarns are made by spinning short silk fibers, so the texture is rustic like linen
- While dry cleaning is recommended, the garment can be machine washed on gentle in cold water and
hung to dry.
Apr 6, 2021
Just lovely! This is my 3rd kimono from this beautiful shop. They are elegant and versatile. I wear them all the time, and receive compliments on them everywhere I go. The raw silk is high quality just as the linen is. I am sure these will last my whole life. I can’t wait to get some other designs from Paula.
Shipping from United States
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.