- 100% silk, raw silk kimono wrap with pockets
- shown above in Ivory
- size 1 is best for numeric sizes 0 - 4
- size 2 is best for numeric sizes 6 - 12
- size 3 is best for numeric sizes 14 - 20
LENGTH is 29" at center back.
- medium weight Silk Noil or Raw Silk
- Raw silk yarns are made by spinning short silk fibers, so the texture is rustic like linen
- While dry cleaning is recommended, the garment can be machine washed on gentle in cold water and
hung to dry.
Jul 18, 2021
Beautiful wrap and great communication from the seller. I wore this to a wedding and it was so beautiful. Thank you!
Jul 6, 2021
I love this wrap it goes with everything. Do wash on gentle hang to dry. I will buy more just need to winnow down the colors.
Jul 5, 2021
Love it! Thank you so much.
May 4, 2021
it's a lively kimono. i didn't expect that raw silk looks more like soft cotton linen blend. it's perfect to wear with all of my linen skirts and pants
May 3, 2021
This is beautiful and so well made! It exceeded my expectations and fits perfectly.
Shipping from United States
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.