Upcycled - Large Bag with Pocket, 100% Linen, Made from Scraps, Weekender Tote
- 100% linen tote with pocket
- bags are completely made of scraps from the studio!
- the maker and designer of the bags is Heather. She recently moved to Louisiana from France where she made and sold linen bags at local markets.
Size 13" w x 18" h 3" d, strap length is 13"
- The heavy weight linen is 7.1oz / 200g. The surface has a lot of texture from the thicker yarns that give the fabric a heavier weight and less wrinkles!
- All of our linen is OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified.
- The fabric is prewashed to minimize shrinking.
- The garment can be machine washed in lukewarm or cool water.
- It can be hung to dry or tumbled to dry on medium heat.
- Detergent free of additives, irritants, softeners, fragrances, and dyes is recommended.
- For best results remove the item while it is still damp and hang or press it to dry.
- The linen is softened and can easily be worn without ironing.
Shipping from United States
1-2 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.